My hubby, @thronkus, got tagged in this 6 Things game, and since he doesn’t have his own blog, well, herewith are:
Six Interesting Things About Me> by @Thronkus
- I was a Paramedic on an Ambulance for 7 years.
- I lived with cannibals in the Solomon Islands and New Guinea with my Dad who was an Anthropologist. I also lived in Iran studying Pastoral nomads in the desert. I also got to travel all over the world back in the 1980s.
- I met my wife @lizwebpage online in 1994 before the Internet as we know it (no .com existing).
- My Great Grandfather was the father of modern taxidermy (Carl Akeley) and founded the first National Park in Africa to preserve the Mountain Gorillas. In our house we have a table that Carl Akeley made out of an elephants ear.
- I can ride a unicycle and I fly helicopters (but not simultaneously!)
- I was the Scoutmaster for the Boy Scouts in my town of Lincoln for 4 years.
Tag! You’re IT!
The rules to play are easy …
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.